GameSamba, a publisher and developer of free-to-play and mobile games with studios in Seattle, Hong Kong, and Tokyo, today announced the global launch of its latest mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War. An officially licensed game with based on the smash hit anime series inspired by Sui Ishida’s dark fantasy manga, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War takes place in the sinister version of metropolitan Tokyo portrayed in the popular anime series.
Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War allows the player to form a team composed of ghouls, or the Commission of Counter Ghoul (CCG) investigators sworn to eliminate them, as they battle their way through many story and boss stages. Multiplayer and competitive modes will also be available in upcoming updates, including a traditional PVP arena, and a MOBA-inspired mode where players participate in 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5 matches against other global players.
- Nintendo's Mario mobile game has server overload on launch day
- Microsoft Announces New Xbox Hardware for Mobile Gaming
- Google Play’s Change the Game is here to empower women in mobile gaming
- 'SNL': Kit Harington Lives out Leslie Jones' 'Game of Thrones' Fantasy in Hilarious Promo
- Bethesda acquires mobile game company Alpha Dog Games
- James Cameron Teases Terminator: Dark Fate Could Launch a Trilogy
- Lawsuit Claims Disney Spied on Kids Playing Mobile Games and Sold Info to Advertisers
- The Black Shark 2’s pressure-sensitive screen makes mobile gaming better
- Popular mobile game Monument Valley's third iteration is under works
- Samsung is baking Discord into its phones to let you chat with friends while mobile gaming