It’s getting to feel a lot like Christmas. As in that gaming news keeps clawing its way earlier and earlier on the calendar. Back when I was a kid, it was all about CES. Then the gaming industry started its own show so it wouldn’t be lumped in with TVs and Camcorders called E3. Then the REAL news started showing up before E3 at Press Conferences. Finally, here we are two weeks before E3 and the game industry is throwing out announcements and teasers like they were 8 month old spaghetti you found in some Tupperware in the back of the top shelf of the fridge that you can never see all the way unless you crouch down so you forget things back there a lot and oh hey we DID have butter! Anyway, let’s get into it. Fallout 76 What we know: Fallout 76 is being developed by Bethesda Game Studios and Bethesda Game Studios Austin (Formerly BattleCry Studios). We know its set in Vault 76, one of VaulTec’s “Control Vaults” that didn’t have any weird experiments and was set to open 25 years after the bombs fell – making this one of the earliest Fallout games chronologically. We… Read full this story
- Google News Lets You Dig Deeper, Filter Out Blogs, Press Releases
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
- Concrete action rather than nice words are needed on press freedom
- iPad 2, iOS 4.3 and more: Apple's press conference summarised
- Watch Live: Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference
- Live blog today: Google Chrome OS press conference
- News24.com | Mashaba to hold press conference: Will he or won't he resign?
- Live blog: Nintendo's E3 press conference
- Facebook launches news section
Rise of the Pre-Pre-E3 Press Conference News have 285 words, post on landofodd.net at May 30, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.