One of the best aspects of all of the new Disney Star Wars films is their references to places, events, and characters outside of the film canon and in the extended or “legends” universe. And now, with the release of Solo in movie theaters, Star Wars Galaxies has joined that list of shout-outs for all time.
One of the blink-and-you’ll-miss-it references is to an AV-21, a two-seater Corellian speeder that debuted in the late, great MMORPG. In the film, young Han Solo said that he spent part of his childhood boosting these vehicles. Another is a mention of a valahorn, a musical instrument that was created for the game.
- Star Wars Resistance is the latest Lucasfilm animated series
- Star Wars Resistance is the Anime Sequel to Star Wars Rebels I Didn't Know I Wanted
- Star Wars announce brand new animation series starring Oscar Isaac
- When is Star Wars Day 2018 and why do people say May the fourth be with you?
- Infinity War beats Star Wars in highest US opening ticket sales of all time
- Philosophers On Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Spoilers)
- 10 most important reveals from the new ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ trailer
- The 40 best movie characters in 40 years of 'Star Wars,' ranked
- Check out this new teaser for ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ (VIDEO)
- A new anime-inspired Star Wars TV series is coming this fall