Home Four wheelers oi-Abhinand By Abhinand Venugopal Updated: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 17:59 [IST] 2018 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport India-Launch Details: Land Rover has launched the new 2018 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models in India. Prices for the lesser Range Rover Sport starts at Rs 99.48 lakh while the more premium Range Rover has a starting price of Rs 1.74 crore. Both pricings are ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the two models had already started in April 2018. Orders can also be made online on Land Rover India’s official website. The new Land Rover models bring the latest of Jerry McGovern’s design language. Both Range Rover SUVs feature sharp design elements put together in a modern package. Some of the design traits are familiar from the recently-launched Range Rover Velar. While the Range Rover features an elegant design, the Range Rover Sport, as the name suggests, adds some sporty bits to its styling. It has got larger air dams, sharper edges and blacked-out elements. Both SUVs showcase excellent off-road capability, thanks to the host of driving aids they come with. Features such as electronic air suspension, Terrain Response 2, twin-speed transfer box with electronic centre differential and… Read full this story
- 2018 Range Rover Evoque, Discovery Sport Petrol launched in India: Price starts at Rs 49 lakh
- 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift launched at a price of Rs 9.43 lakh: Gets sunroof, new colours and more features
- 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 CVT launched at a price of Rs 7.04 lakh: Better equipped to take on Maruti Suzuki Baleno?
- 2018 Range Rover Velar 2.0T Review: Is The Four-Cylinder Version A True Luxury SUV?
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus officially priced at Rs 9.69 lakh: What all you get with extended nine-seater TUV
- 2018 Range Rover Velar 2.0T First Drive: You Asked, We Answer
- Toyota Yaris launched at a price of Rs 8.75 lakh: Will take on Honda City, Hyundai Verna and Maruti Ciaz
- New 2018 Mini Cooper launched at Rs 29.7 lakh
- Ford EcoSport S, Signature Edition with sunroof launched at starting price of Rs 10.40 Lakh
- Honda launches all-new Amaze at introductory price of Rs 5.59 lakh
2018 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Launched In India; Prices Start From Rs 99.48 Lakh have 344 words, post on www.drivespark.com at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.