E3 2018: Hands-on with Ubisoft’s open-world pirate PvP game Skull & Bones – So, you want to be a pirate, but Sea of Thieves isn’t your cup of tea? If the issue was PvP, well, you’re probably out of luck, as Ubisoft Producer Karl von der… E3 2018: Well-earned hype for Rend’s pets, construction, modding, and PvPvE – When I met Frostkeep Studios’ CEO Jeremy Wood and crew at GDC earlier this year, I walked away impressed. I finally felt like I understood why other MOP staff are… E3 2018: Hands-on with Pokemon Let’s Go – You know with my being the one at this year’s E3 that this would happen. A console Pokemon game that also connects to Pokemon Go? The possibility for a way to… E3 2018: Hands-on with Super Smash Bros Ultimate – With all the online talk about Nintendo this year, it feels only fitting to give Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros Ultimate a little time. We’ve talked recently about the unbundling of MMOs and… E3 2018: Deep-diving Trion’s kid-friendly voxelbox Trove and its upcoming Geode expansion – [AL:Trove]One thing Trion Senior Producer James Karras drove home during my meeting with the team at this year’s E3 is that with Trove’s Geode update,… Read full this story
- E3 2019: 5 Games we're looking forward to
- Fable 4 details possibly leaked ahead of E3 2019
- Lakers Rumors: Before The Trade Deadline, LA Had A Multiplayer Deal In Place With The Chicago Bulls?
- F1 eSports Series Drivers Share Their Reviews Over “Enjoyable” F1 2018 Game
- NBCSN kicks off its part of 2018 Verizon IndyCar Series schedule this weekend
- High school football: The Olympian’s 2018 All-Area team
- UK Formula E TV coverage set to move to Channel 4
- High school football: The News Tribune’s 2018 All-Area team
- One-on-One Coverage: Jim Kelly on back surgery, Josh Allen, Kyle Williams
- Sterling hits out at media coverage of black players
All our E3 2018 MMO and multiplayer coverage! have 319 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.