First, if you haven’t shared the kickstarter with your friends then you need to. Share it to friends, family, fellow gamers! If you have any reason to think you may find someone who is interested in the game and willing, get them excited about it now! Tell them what you love about it, tell them why they have to get on board with you, and then make SURE they sign up on the forum with your referral link. Keep talking about it, get them excited too, if THEY start referring people, THEY get points and level up, and you get points for them leveling up too! (plus, more gamers here is good for all of us) Beat the snot out of those friends who sign up but forget to use your link. (@Madboots I’m talking about you here) Make them feel really terrible every time you see them. Follow them on the forum so that you can see their level and be certain to let them know just exactly what reward tier you’re going to miss out on because they signed up without using your ref code. You don’t need to be nice to them anymore because of the BETRAYAL… Read full this story
- What is Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth, who is his wife, and what did Facebook’s co-founder say about the company?
- Skyping with the enemy: I went undercover as a jihadi girlfriend
- Solving the genome puzzle
- The Internet Apologizes …
- Psychologists and the U.S. Military: Then and Now
- GP patients will have their entire genome screened for clues related to cancer and heart disease risk in a study in the hope of rolling it out on the NHS
- Yoruba agitating for Oduduwa Republic, not restructuring — Senator Ali
Care and Feeding of Foundation Recruits have 303 words, post on forum.fracturedmmo.com at June 26, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.