Yesterday, the game that solidified my place in the MMO space would have turned 15 years old, and MJ, Bree, and I took a trip down memory lane by hopping into one of the Star Wars Galaxies emulators. All the memories of the adventures I had came flooding back, even though my muscle memory for the combat mechanics was gone. Since the launch of SWG in 2003, we have seen the launch of two other MMORPGs (Clone Wars Adventures and Star Wars: The Old Republic) and other multiplayer online Star Wars games, like Battlefront. If your experiences in these online games were anything like mine, you’ve made many friends that you would otherwise never had contact with and have lived through virtua; adventures you’d never dreamed of experiencing in real life. There was a time in this column’s lifespan that I would talk about all things Star-Warsy, leading up to the launch of SWTOR. And given that we just celebrated the original Star Wars MMO’s 15th anniversary, I figured I could take a moment to reflect on one of my favorite moments in Star Wars MMO history and ask you what your favorite moment was. Pex To understand why my… Read full this story
- Star Wars Battlefront II singleplayer and multiplayer hands-on: A new hope
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5
- We Really Hope This Galaxy Note 8 Leak Is Wrong
- Sci-fi rant: When did Star Wars jump the shark?
- Star Wars app for iOS is a must-have for fans
- Star Wars: Episode VIII Villain Played By Benicio Del Toro
- Geek Gifts 2011: Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-Ray Collection
- Watch the Epic New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer Right Now
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Breaks Opening Record With $57M
- Donate a Star Wars toy to send an antibullying message
Hyperspace Beacon: Memorable moments in Star Wars Galaxies, the original Star Wars MMORPG have 307 words, post on massivelyop.com at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.