In an announcement posted on their website today, MapleStory 2 developers Nexon have finally broken their long silence since the end of the first closed beta for the game and have announced that there is going to be a second closed beta test, we just don’t know when it’s going to happen. In the announcement, Nexon address why it is they want to have a second CB, and the reason they have given is that they simply want to stress test the servers by doubling the amount of people they invite to this second phase of testing. As well as increasing their capacity, Nexon go on to state that several changes to the game have been made in response to player feedback, but don’t go in to any specifics as to what these changes are. An interesting titbit comes from their line describing how people can enter this closed beta phase, and I shall quote it here: There will be more ways to get accepted into Closed Beta 2 which include: website sign ups, key giveaways, a new web activity event with special rewards, and upcoming Founder’s Packs purchases. I can’t say that I’m all that surprised that Nexon want to jump on the… Read full this story
- Report: Mobility’s ‘Second Inflection Point’ Coming Soon
- AMERICAN ADVENTURES RV STATE OF THE ART RV DEALERSHIP COMING SOON TO WILDWOOD FLORIDA AND CAMPGROUND PARTNERSHIP
- WATCH: 'The Lion King' full trailer is out and July can't come soon enough
- Cannabis Beverages Coming Soon! Which of These 4 Brands Will Be on Store Shelves First?
- New restaurants, shops, open or coming soon in Oakland County
- New Year, New Food: Restaurants newly opened and coming soon around Intown
- Cleveland Indians: A roster reset and help could be coming soon – Terry Pluto
- Trump says Florida Everglades restoration money is 'coming soon'
- Cajun seafood spot Hot & Crazy Crab "coming soon" to Brandon
- Buddy's Pizza is coming soon to downtown Detroit
MapleStory 2 Second Closed Beta Coming... Soon™ have 332 words, post on www.mmobyte.tv at June 8, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.