Were you too busy gaming this week to pay attention to MMO news? Get caught up every Sunday evening with Massively Overpowered’s Week in Review!
How do you pick one big story in a week like this? You don’t: You just roll with all the big ones. This week, we learned Bethsoft is working on a new Fallout game, Fallout 76, with a rumored online and/or MMO component, which set the internet on fire.
ZeniMax then freaked its community out when players discovered spyware had been patched into Elder Scrolls Online; the studio apologized, saying it was added in error and will be removed this week, never having been activated or used.
And then there was Bless Online, which soft launched into early access with server outages, downtime, dupes, and refunds from folks upset over the game’s lack of endgame content. Stay tuned for our own hands-on with the game’s first week, and then read on for the very best of this week’s MMO news and opinions.
Every week, get caught up on the MMO genre’s latest news and Massively OP’s best content in our MMO Week in Review! Want more roundups of content? Try Friday’s Betawatch for MMO testing highlights, Saturday’s Make My MMO for MMO crowdfunding updates, and Sunday’s The MOP Up, which mops up all the little bits of news we didn’t cover anywhere else.
- Fallout 76 review: Can feel more like a task than a glorious adventure
- Fallout 76 beta: 6 things for Bethesda to address at release
- Leaked document saying MPs to get vote on Brexit 'in weeks' rubbished
- Fallout 76 patch notes as Bethesda announce maintenance downtime
- Redmi 6 in India, Realme 2 Launched, Poco F1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus Now Available, and More News This Week
- Theatre Review: Rain Man hits the stage in triumphant fashion at Derby Theatre
- Adur and Worthing councils’ weekly bin collections could be scrapped
- HSBC online banking down locking customers out of accounts
- Too busy to go to the doctors? Some GP practices are now offering online consultations
- Ryanair passengers hit with £55 fees after website crash makes it impossible to check-in online