Atlanta (CNN)An attorney representing three women in cases against an Atlanta-area dermatologist known for singing and dancing while performing surgery says nearly 100 other women have contacted her office to claim they, too, suffered under the doctor’s scalpel. In videos once posted to Dr. Windell Boutte’s public YouTube channel, the board-certified dermatologist can be seen singing as she cuts into a patient or rapping and dancing with surgical instruments in hand during surgical procedures. At times, assistants in scrubs sashayed alongside her. Susan Witt, an attorney representing three women who claim they suffered from Boutte’s work, said close to 100 women reached out to her office in the past week to complain about their results. “I’ve had more phone calls and emails than I could respond to,” she said. Several former patients said they experienced serious post-surgical complications due to infections, according to Witt. Read More Lawsuits allege dancing doctor was negligent Many of the women claim they were motivated to come forward by Boutte’s apparent lack of care and concern for her patients, Witt said. At least two former patients said they identified themselves in the doctor’s videos, according to the attorney. “I think in this day and age,… Read full this story
- Women suffer more neck pain than men because of the way they look at their SMARTPHONES: Females 'stick out their jaw more' because they have shorter necks, study finds
- Where Women Turn When Doctors Don’t Believe Breast Implants Are Making Them Ill
- R. Kelly Indictment Update, Latest: Singer Doesn't Have Enough Money To Post Bail at This Time, Lawyer Says
- 1 in 3 British women suffer unwanted choking, gagging or slapping in sex, study shows
- Injuries are the untold part of the scooter trend, doctors and victims say
- Hormone replacement therapy may slash the odds of menopausal women getting diabetes 'by helping to control their blood sugar'
- Women Journalists Share Their Stories of Sexual Harassment
- The women demonised for championing men's rights: They devote their lives to a deeply unfashionable cause — helping 'downtrodden' men in the age of gender politics. And they've provoked a bitter divide...
- After midterm losses, Republicans ramp up efforts to elect more women to Congress
- New Jersey doctor accused of having his radio host wife shot dead to protect his opioid ring is moved jails after 'motorcycle gang member accomplice threatens to murder him behind bars'
Nearly 100 women suffered under dancing doctor's scalpel, lawyer says have 391 words, post on us.cnn.com at June 2, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.