So with Bless Online being at an all time low in terms of player population and participation, I felt as though now would be an opportune moment to give my feedback on everyone’s next large gamble: Ascent: Infinite Realm, or A:IR for short. Now, when Neowiz announced that Aeria Games would be publishing Bless in the West, people freaked out. “Aeria Games is known to be a heavily pay to win company that destroys their games.” Combat is something that a lot of people complained about in Revelation Online, in Bless Online.. and is probably the main redeeming feature of Black Desert Online. Graphically, A:IR looks.. well, it looks fucking fantastic. It’s eerily reminiscent of if Black Desert and ArcheAge had a secret love child that they didn’t want anyone to know about until recently. PvP takes on various forms in A:IR. Realm vs Realm PvP is at the core of the game, having players board their airships and engage the opposing team in aerial combat. There are various forms of PvE content to partake of in A:IR. One of the most noteworthy for me, and by far one of the most impressive, was the aerial combat versus large bosses…. Read full this story
- Exploring the Games in the World of the MMORPG Genre
- Ensure You're In The Moment - With Every Shot You Play
- Air Supply - Interview With Graham Russell 3-24-07 Part II
- Hired Help - How to Know When You Need an Interior Decorator
- HDTVs - Know the Basics Before You Buy
- To the Designers - How to Keep That MMORPG Market Fresh
- The Seven Realms of Love
- BLU-RAY and Extra Dimensional Sight When You Become an Infinite-Dimension Quantum God
- Is Your Company Working At a Standstill? You Need Activities for Conflict Resolution Skills!
- Exclusive Interview With Matt Stone, the Author of the Upcoming Photo-Book "McQueen's Machines"
Should You Play Ascent: Infinite Realm? Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Project A:IR MMORPG! have 310 words, post on www.mmobyte.tv at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.