There’s nothing quite like a day in the great outdoors to let the kids burn off some energy. You’ll very rarely hear a child moan that they’re getting too muddy, but how often do we give them a chance to really get stuck in? Well if you’re getting a bit bored with your local park, or looking for somewhere new to take them and bring out their true wild side, we’ve been asking parents to suggest the best adventure days out with the kids in and around Manchester. And when we ask Manc mums and dads, they always deliver. From nature trails and den building to forest fires and canoeing, you’ve given us an amazing array of places for families to make the most of this summer. The question you’ll be asking is which one to take your wild child to first. Delamere Forest, Northwich Whether you’re wanting to spot The Gruffalo or set your sights on an abundance of wildlife, this ticks a lot of boxes for families wanting to enjoy the great outdoors. You can pick up a map for the Gruffalo Orienteering Course in the cafe or bike shop for £1.50. Kids can use the map to… Read full this story
- Greater Manchester chief constable Ian Hopkins QUITS 'with immediate effect' hours after his force is placed in special measures for failing to report 80,000 crimes - a FIFTH of all offences - for the first six months of 2020
- KTM Adventure Day First-Edition Conducted In Pune: A Training Programme For ADV Customers
- Joe Hart puts his uncertain footballing future to one side as he enjoys a day out with glamorous wife Kimberly in Greater Manchester
- COVID-19: All arrivals to Greater Manchester and West Midlands from Tier 4 and Wales asked to self-isolate
- The best Boxing Day and January sales 2020: what we expect to see
- Best Adventure Game 2020: Paradise Killer
- Here are the 40 absolute best Boxing Day deals in Canada
- Best Christmas Day drinks and cocktails according to your star sign
- Ex Pandora worker reveals how to get a FREE bracelet & tips for getting the best Boxing Day deals
- 44 Best Boxing Day sales 2020: from ASOS to M&S, Next, John Lewis, & MORE!
The best adventure days out with the kids in and around Greater Manchester have 362 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at June 16, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.