I’ve always wanted to play a game that allowed me to play as a healer while being a minion / companion master. After hearing that the wolf beastmen will gain a charisma bonus and allow them to have addtional followers, I’m hoping something of this playstyle may come true! Replacing healing spells with SmartAI minions that heal allies or buff with auras similar to Spirits in Guild Wars 1 and 2 would be amazing.
Thanks! This game is shaping up to look really interesting.
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard as Tiger Woods endures frustrating front-nine
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard as Tiger Woods endures frustrating start
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard as Sergio Garcia takes 13 on one hole
- The Masters 2018: First round live scores and Augusta leaderboard where Henrik Stenson is in contention
- Tom Wolfe: The great writer who dissected and deconstructed America's absurdities
- Tom Wolfe, pioneering ‘New Journalist’, dies aged 88
- Tom Wolfe, pioneering 'New Journalist', dead at 88
- How Tom Wolfe Changed Magazines
- Digging for dinosaurs, a wolf in the city and funny name games
- Netflix in May: Every new TV show and film coming this month from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Dear White People to Taxi Driver