With MapleStory 2’s second closed beta starting tomorrow (July 18), Nexon revealed and is finally selling founders packs for the game. Pricing begins at $24.99 for the cheapest package and extends to $99.99 for the priciest. Every pack includes closed beta 2 access, so those that didn’t get in can buy their way in. Each pack also includes premium club access which grants players bonus XP, access to the remote bank, a free daily potion pack, and a discount on fees (trading / market / revival).
Closed Beta 2 begins July 18 and runs until August 1. No word on when open beta starts just yet though.
Further reading: MapleStory 2 Founders Pack Page
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to grab Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Kritika Online Goes into Closed Beta on May 24th; Founders’ Packs Announced
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade Founders Pack Details Shared
- Transformers Universe Founders’ Packs Revealed, Will Cost Up to £300
- Founders Pack for Heroes of the Storm grants automatic access to beta
- Lower prices and content changes announced for Nosgoth Founders Packs
- Neverwinter “Hero of the North” Founders Pack Asks For Big Bucks For Exclusive Beta Access and Content
- We’re giving away 750 Skyforge Founders Packs worth £13/€18 each! Want one?
- Nosgoth founder packs are revamped
- Activision Blizzard Reports Digital Sales Growth, 18M Map Pack Sales