Artificial scarcity or necessary action? Either way, fans are going to have a hard time securing a founder’s pack for Nexon’s upcoming MapleStory 2, as the studio announced that the packs have “sold out” for the rest of the Closed Beta 2 test. Nexon only just started selling founder’s packs on July 17th, although it did say ahead of time that there would only be “an extremely limited amount” of these packs that also provided closed beta access. The founder’s packs ranged from $25 to $100 in cost and provided extras such as unicorn mounts, cosmetics, and a month of premium club membership. The studio said that there is still hope for everyone who is dying to spend money on the game: “Those that have already purchased a founder’s pack will still be able to upgrade their packages, however we will not be accepting new purchases until a later date. Keep an eye on the MapleStory 2 website or social media feeds to learn more about when MapleStory 2 founder’s packs will become available again.” Source: MapleStory 2SHARE THIS ARTICLE
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to get the Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to get Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how you can get Save The World skins in Battle Royale
- Win one of 50 MapleStory 2 Founder’s Packs to celebrate the Skybound expansion!
- We have 50 MapleStory 2 Founder's Pack codes to give away
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Champions Founders Pack – Unboxing and Review
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Champions Website Launches Along with Founders Pack Preorders
- Beta Buy-In: Heroes Of The Storm Selling Founder’s Pack
- We’ve got 500 Founders Packs for Skyforge to give away. Be elite in this cool new MMO
- Raptor Giveaway – Paladins Evie Skin and Founders Pack
MapleStory 2 somehow ‘sells out’ of founder’s packs have 305 words, post on massivelyop.com at July 22, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.