If you’re a die-hard Mapler anxious for your next big thing, or someone wondering what the heck a Mapler is, then point your eyeballs at Nexon’s MapleStory 2 site for the answer to both, as the company’s posted up a schedule for its next round of closed beta in the west, coming up on July 18th.
“The second Closed Beta will introduce a number of changes to help us prepare our servers and systems for the full release,” says the company. “This includes new dungeons, more quests to complete, a test of the Meret Market systems and more people to give our network a real workout.”
A second blog post this week dives into everything available in the game’s founder packs, which go on sale the same day as closed beta 2 kicks off. Depending on whether you snag the $25, $60, or $100 package, expect a unicorn mount, outfits, a mushroom emote, titles, and a soft serve tombstone that for some reason looks like poop. It does. They even admit it! The new vids down below should give you a taste of what you’re in for.
- Celtic seconds’ close encounter
- Big and brash, ‘second place’ Beta 21 watches are finally coveted by collectors
- Euro 2020 qualifiers: Mick McCarthy's second Republic stint begins in Gibraltar
- Coroner may close inquest into London teenager killed in Majorca hotel
- The Division 2 open beta
- Ducks on a lead, vicious cats and pooping pups... trials of a Belfast snapper voted NI’s pet photographer of the year
- Brits celebrate as Benidorm’s Tiki Beach bar re-opens after court battle forced it to close… but ‘changes name to Aloha Bar’
- Live: Closing speeches heard in Peter Gilling murder trial
- Meghan Markle keeps it casual in jeans and her favourite flats as she and Harry kick off jam-packed Morocco tour
- Fallible Dubs give chasing pack reasons to keep faith