If you’re a die-hard Mapler anxious for your next big thing, or someone wondering what the heck a Mapler is, then point your eyeballs at Nexon’s MapleStory 2 site for the answer to both, as the company’s posted up a schedule for its next round of closed beta in the west, coming up on July 18th. “The second Closed Beta will introduce a number of changes to help us prepare our servers and systems for the full release,” says the company. “This includes new dungeons, more quests to complete, a test of the Meret Market systems and more people to give our network a real workout.” A second blog post this week dives into everything available in the game’s founder packs, which go on sale the same day as closed beta 2 kicks off. Depending on whether you snag the $25, $60, or $100 package, expect a unicorn mount, outfits, a mushroom emote, titles, and a soft serve tombstone that for some reason looks like poop. It does. They even admit it! The new vids down below should give you a taste of what you’re in for. Source: Official site, founder packs. With thanks to Babagra.pl!SHARE THIS ARTICLE
- Valorant Streamers Show Off Big Moments from Closed Beta
- Why 'Valorant' Has so Much Hype as The Closed Beta Officially Launches
- Want In On The Valorant Closed Beta? Here's How To Get Access
- Valorant Closed Beta: How To Get Access
- How To Access The Valorant Closed Beta
- How To Get Into The Valorant Closed Beta
- Elite Dangerous Fleet Carriers beta begins tomorrow, here's how to get in
- closed beta: The tactical hero shooter I never knew I wanted
- Ranked play may hit Valorant's closed beta "in a couple weeks"
- Valorant closed beta rushes to 1.6M viewers on Twitch
MapleStory 2’s second closed beta begins July 18 with founder packs full of poop have 302 words, post on massivelyop.com at July 7, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.