It’s time to get your culture on in Guild Wars 2.
Up first: Dataminer @that_shaman has posted a massive update to his Historical Guide to Tyria (and Elona) maps, basically making it a completely interactive mash-up map of Tyria as it was in Guild Wars and now Guild Wars 2. Hopelessly confused about what’s where in the modern version of the game? You can just click around this map and it’ll pop out links to the official wiki explaining what happened there in the original game and why you ought to care. Not to mention, it’s a great bird’s-eye view of which chunks of the map ArenaNet has brought forward into the latest game, which new parts it’s built it up, and where we might yet go.
And wouldn’t it be nice to have some lovely music to listen to while you’re dipping into map nostalgia? Composer Maclaine Diemer posted some of the music from the last couple of GW2 episodes to get you through.
- The math prodigy is back with 'The Imperial March' from 'Star Wars' played on a pencil
- Google Maps update brings Nokia's classic Snake game to everyone
- How online music brings the winners to your PC
- Comcen, music industry in tug of war over seized material
- TalkBack Central: Music industry turning into a war zone?
- Google Play Music All Access arrives in India, and it's cheap
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ scores the biggest opening weekend of all-time with $250 million
- Minnesota spy helped change the course of WWII, only to be 'erased' by history
- ‘Swat the Kaiser’, Stork Stands and Grenade Throws: The History of Army Physical Fitness
- 2017's definitive pop culture moments explained with cheese