Rend Ready To Hit Steam Early Access End Of July 2018
Rend is coming really soon to Steam, according to an official release by the developers.
Frostkeep Studios, an independent game studio formed by veteran World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and League of Legends developers, announced today that after a period of constructive community feedback during its closed alpha of Rend, the new faction-based fantasy survival game will launch its beta on Steam Early Access later this month.
Beginning on Tuesday, July 31, players can purchase the game for $29.99 and immediately align themselves with one of three factions before they’re dropped into the beautiful, brutal world to experience its fierce Norse-inspired battles and gameplay.
“Early access marks a pivotal moment for Frostkeep Studios,” said Jeremy Wood, co-founder and CEO, Frostkeep Studios. “We have been developing it side-by-side with our players since we first announced the game and are grateful for the invaluable feedback they provided to help shape Rend into what it has become today: the game they want to play,” said Jeremy Wood, co-founder and CEO, Frostkeep Studios.
The game introduces RPG mechanics, factional combat, sandbox elements, win/loss conditions, and massive culminating battles to the survival genre to deliver an entirely new gameplay experience for players.
For more information about Rend, please visit the game’s official Steam page.
- OnePlus offers festive treat: Fans get early access to 7T Pro today; pre-book McLaren edition and get Type-C Bullets
- How to Get Early Access to New OneDrive Features
- Drunken F00l's Steam Stats Modifier For Team Fortress 2
- How Do You Practice Hitting on the Rise?
- Best Early Retirement Planning - Just Do It!
- Key to Hitting Down on Your Irons
- Getting Your Preschool Child Ready to Read
- Credit slowdown causes concern about access to bank loans
- GM strike nears end
- Everest Race: The world's richest turf race ups prize money for 2018