Translations: LIFE AND ENDURANCE: Characters have a life bar and an endurance bar. When you take damage, it will generally subtract from your endurance bar. When endurance hits 0, you’re knocked out, not dead. Once you’re life has reached 0, you’re dead and you will have to respawn at the nearest spawn point. In PvE, creatures are generally not evil so they will leave you alone once you’re knocked out. If you don’t get killed after being knocked out, you will eventually recover with some of your life gone. Of course players can continue to attack you and kill you after you’ve been knocked out, as long as they are willing to suffer the consequences. (Only matters on Syndesia of course. Tartaros is lawless). There are conditions that can cause you to lose your life, like sickness. There are spells that allow you to consume your own life and endurance. Assuming you don’t get killed, you will eventually recover after being knocked out. The exact time hasn’t been decided yet. Your allies can help you recover faster. There are life/endurance steal/leech abilities. SURVIVAL MECHANICS: Survival is not a core point of Fractured. Survival mechanics exist to spice up exploration and… Read full this story
- 5 things for July 23: Iran tweet, Branson duck boat, ride share livestreams
- A Survival Guide To Wheelchair-Accessible Travel
- What are the survival rates for plane crashes, how many are there in a year and how can you stay safe in a crash?
- Woman forced to travel for abortion of baby with fatal abnormality hails report calling for law change in Northern Ireland
- Vegetarians in space: the future of travel according to Sir Richard Branson
- Last surviving child of Sir Norman Stronge who was murdered by IRA dies aged 93
- Summerland fire survivor: 'I still feel guilty that I survived when others didn't'
- Brit, 27, who went missing barefoot in Brazil rainforest was on three-week survival holiday
- Parents Share Flying Tips After Chrissy Teigen 'Survives' First Long-Haul With Two Kids Under Three
- One of the last surviving female WW2 pilots has died at 101
Summary of the Survival & Travel Q&A livestream. have 356 words, post on forum.fracturedmmo.com at July 23, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.