If you backed Temtem’s successful Kickstarter, now is the time to collect at least some of your rewards. Spanish developer Crema has posted up detailed instructions on how to access the super secret Discord channels in a new Kickstarter update, though the rest will roll out depending on which platform you’ve picked. PC alpha, for example, is expected to begin in November; the early access is slated for September of next year. In-game rewards will roll out during that phase rather than alpha.
Temtem fully funded on Kickstarter back at the start of July; over 11,000 backers pledged $573,939 to make the game and all of its stretch goals happen, making it the biggest MMO Kickstarter of the year to date. As we’ve previously covered, the game is a bit of a Pokemon lookalike and calls itself more of a “massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure” than a WoW clone with raids. “The core idea behind Temtem is to build a classic adventure game with a focus on the story campaign, but with online elements added around it (seeing other people online, interacting with them to battle, trade, or just to talk and share experiences),” Crema says.
- Business leader promotes early access to "maker training"
- Lawmakers discuss crime combat on November 6
- Tourism market in full swing for Tet holiday 2019
- City targets providing free wi-fi to 100,000 workers by 2019
- Improving business environment is Government’s priority in 2019
- Vietnam Int’l Junior Fashion Week 2019 slated for November
- Hanoi to test 5G in 2019
- ATF 2019: Travel Exchange attracts crowds of international buyers
- Travex travel fair 2019 to take place in Quang Ninh
- Luong Thuy Linh becomes Miss World Vietnam 2019