Today we’re pulling the curtain away to reveal more about the Conan Exiles Pet system, how it works, how you get pets, what your pets can do for you and which animals you can have as pets.
Pets work a little bit like thralls: you capture them, convert them and have them perform certain tasks for you in the game. The main difference is how animals are obtained and the mechanics of pet maintenance. The new Jhebbal Sag religious path will also have a connection to the Pet system.
CAPTURING AN ANIMAL
To begin rearing an animal, you will need to obtain a baby or an egg. These can be found in the world, and on certain (rare) vendors. To pick up a baby animal in the world, simply press the interaction button when you have it targeted. Eggs will hatch after a certain amount of time and produce live offspring, which will sit in your inventory.
Baby animals will decay over time, so it’s best to convert them to “proper pets” in the animal pens unless you want to be a total monster and kill baby animals. You’re not a monster, are you?
The following animals are potential pets for players:
- Jungle Birds
- Big cats (Lions, tigers, jaguars, etc)
- Minnesota company offers ‘fur-ternity leave’ for new pet owners
- Conan Exiles release date revealed, Collector’s Edition announced
- Conan Exiles Release Date For PS4, Xbox One, And PC Announced
- Conan Exiles gets a release date on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Conan Exiles Release Date Announced, Will Also Get A Retail And Collector’s Edition
- Conan Exiles is serving up a live gameplay stream this friday
- Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass Has Adorable New Pets
- How having power is like having brain damage: a new book explains why systems fail
- New book explains why smart, successful women have trouble dating
- Watch: Singapore's MBS the scene of murder in popular manga Detective Conan's new movie