Fashion brand Diesel on Wednesday announced the launch of its latest premium touchscreen smartwatch – the Diesel Full Guard 2.5 – globally, and on Thursday, announced its launch in India. With Diesel’s trademark bold design, key highlights of the Full Guard 2.5 include heart rate tracking, NFC payment capabilities, and GPS tracking. The smartwatch is powered by Google’s Wear OS and is compatible with Android phones as well as Apple’s iPhone. The Diesel Full Guard 2.5 smartwatch has been priced at Rs. 24,495 and will be available in select stores in India starting November 2018.As is the case with this new Diesel smartwatch, all Wear OS wearables are compatible with Android phones running Android 4.4 and above (excluding Go edition) and iPhone variants running iOS 9.3 and above. The Diesel Full Guard 2.5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC, and comes with features such as rapid charging, music playback control, customisable watch faces, and smartphone notifications.The Diesel smartwatch comes with up to 3 ATM water resistance that translates to submersion in about 30 meters depth of water. It also has display dial effects that change based on local weather behaviour. As conditions arise, you will be notified… Read full this story
- Liverpool launch India academy
- Report: Google Finally Has a Plan to Make a Good Smartwatch
- MG Motor to retain diesel option after BS-VI switch
- You Can Finally Hide Your Addiction to Smartwatches
- So This Is What a $1500 Android Wear Watch Looks Like
- Garmin's Slim vívoactive Bridges Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers
- The Best Smartwatch For Every Wrist
- Tag Heuer Connected Review: A Great $300 Smartwatch For Five Times The Price
- Garmin Epix Review: Can A Smartwatch Work As A Touchscreen Navigator?
- Garmin Fenix 3 Watch Review: The Smartwatch For Outdoor Athletes
Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Wear OS Smartwatch Launched in India at Rs. 24,495 have 289 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at August 30, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.