Word is out that Guardians of Ember will be published by Gameforge beginning on September 1st and will not have any involvement from Insel Games, the publisher that was booted from Steam for review manipulation. Gameforge will be taking over publication duties for both North America and Europe, with news about account and game data migration set to be announced soon. A brief FAQ was posted in the announcement thread: When will the transfer to Gameforge take place ? How will I be able to play after the transfer? What will happen to my existing characters and progress? Will I lose my premium currency or items? Will there be any downtime? Will there be any changes to the game? For more information, please click here.
- Personality Type - Guardian - Improve Personal and Professional Relationships Through Self Awareness
- Get Your Book Published
- To Publish Or To Self Publish
- Self-Publishing - 3 Ways to Look at It
- How to Get Published - Step 3
- The Advantages of Self-Publishing
- An Objective Look at Co-Publishing Compared With Self-Pubishing
- First Thoughts on How to Publish a Book
- Tips For Authors Who Want to Save Time by Targeting Agents and Publishers Likely to Want Their Book
- Make a 6 Figure Income Writing & Publishing Your Own Books! (Part One)
Guardians of Ember: Gameforge Takes Over as Publisher have 214 words, post on ragezone.com at August 12, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.