Devolver Digital’s SCUM released this week, and I’m not talking about the stuff inside their drain – I’m talking about the multiplayer survival game, which is officially in early access now.
“SCUM aims to evolve the multiplayer open world survival game with unprecedented levels of character customization, control and progression, where knowledge and skills are the ultimate weapons for long-term survival. Combining the methodical planning and management of hardcore survival with optional PvP ‘network events’ available to everyone at any time, SCUM strikes a unique balance between complex simulation and intense action in the next generation of survival game.”
SCUM is currently on Steam for $19.99, and it’s actually had a decent run on Twitch so far, which may portend good things for its future. During the early access, the devs are working on missions, narrative, functional vehicles and bases, advanced AI and crafting, “larger urban areas,” safe zones, and… female toons. According to the press release, the devs are focused on an “unmatched attention to detail to create a set of systems and gameplay mechanics” such that “players also have to urinate and defecate at regular intervals or suffer the unfortunate consequences.”
- UK's MHRA Grants Second Scientific Opinion as Part of the Early Access to Medicines Scheme
- Koh hits airwaves early in crowded Third District
- Open Defecation And Violence Against Women: Socio-Legal Perspective
- Regulatory Sandbox – An Emerging Tool For Fintechs
- Two Children Beaten To Death In India For Defecating In Open
- Upset Donut Shop Customer Defecates on Floor, Flings Her Feces at Employees
- Trump Touts 'Unbreakable' US-Australian Bond At Morrison Visit
- The Latest: Georgia crops hit hard by Hurricane Michael
- Oil Sales, Bank Woes: Can Iran's Economy Survive Trump Exit?
- Oldest known surviving Marine to fight at the Battle of Iwo Jima, who became an online hit when he sang the national anthem at a college basketball game, dies aged 103