Top 5: Best Sandbox Survival Games of 2018 Who doesn’t like surviving in large open world sandbox survival games? We definitely do, and have put together a list of our best sandbox survival games to play in 2018. The Forest If horror is your favorite theme, then we suggest diving into The Forest. It’s a first person open world survival game for starters. Players must survive in this huge, dense forest after a plane crash and features great sandbox elements. There are no set objectives or missions, and the choice for progression lies entirely with you. You’ll scrounge and scavenge tools and of course, avoid or fight the creepy monsters that are out for blood. Gameplay wise, it runs excellent and has excellent graphics to boot. The best part is definitely the co-op mode that adds the multiplayer feel that truly makes this MMO worth checking out. ARK: Survival Evolved One of Steam’s most popular games in recent times, ARK is the quintessential survival game. he game puts you (naked) on a dinosaur inhabitied island either alone or with friends. Your job is then to survive. Sounds simple eh? Not quite, and what you’ll be doing on this island on… Read full this story
- Top 5 Best Buy To Play MMOS Of 2018
- Biggest New Game Announcements 2019 And Beyond
- ARK: Survival Evolved is Coming to the… Switch?
- CCP Games Announces ‘Into the Abyss,’ The New Expansion for EVE Online
- MMO Week in Review: Star Trek Online is going free-to-play, again (May 6, 2018)
- Massively Overthinking: Massively OP’s E3 2018 awards
- MMO Week in Review: The best MMOs of E3 and the summer sale (June 24, 2018)
- Top 5 RPG Games That Would Be Awesome As MMORPGs
- Make My MMO: Camelot’s open beta, Fractured’s successful Kickstarter (July 29, 2018)
Top 5: Best Sandbox Survival Games of 2018 have 301 words, post on mmosworld.com at August 5, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.