We are a long way removed from the days of Final Fantasy XI, a game where you would not even consider leveling if you didn’t have at least three hours of free time… and probably more if you weren’t trying to level a tank or healer. Now, these days MMOs are far more speedy and efficient, with the overall design goal shifting to letting you get in, get something worthwhile, and get out. This is not a bad thing, but it does raise the question of which games offer the best experience on limited schedules. Sure, I can do quite a bit with just an hour a day in Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft, but those are also games I know very well. And they’re going to demand at least that hour, more if I want to really make progress. By contrast, I know I can get some mission progress made in Star Trek Online with about half an hour… but that’s just storyline missions. And games like Kritika Online seem tailor-made to drop in and drop out, but is that worth it? Tell us, dear readers, which MMO gives the best experience with the least time to… Read full this story
- The best games to play after finishing Ghost of Tsushima
- NFLPA: Testing protocols give us the best chance to play and finish the season
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time plays like a sequel 22 years in the making
- Ooblets counters the daily grind fatigue found in Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing
- Sam Billings banking on IPL experience to play 2023 World Cup in India
- Murder Trailer Out! Ram Gopal Varma’s Next Is All Set To Give Thrilling Experience To Audiences
- IPL 2020: England's Sam Billings banks on IPL experience to play two World Cups in India
- Virgin Media to freeze prices and always give best deal to over 100,000 vulnerable customers
- Is this the best of times, the worst of times, or both?
- Japan Reaches 1,000 Daily COVID-19 Cases for 1st Time
The Daily Grind: Which MMO gives the best experience with the least time to play? have 340 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.