Trevor Lawrence and Tee Higgins put Clemson up big over Texas A&M in the second quarter of Saturday night’s game at Kyle Field. The two young playmakers connected on a spectacular 64-yard touchdown pass that put the Tigers up, 14-3, over the Aggies.Lawrence, replacing Kelly Bryant, threw it up where only Higgins could reach the ball on the left sideline. The lanky receiver went up and got it and did the rest all by himself, spinning away from would-be tacklers, then weaving all the way to the right side of the field before diving into the end zone near the right pylon.
- Golf: Tributes paid to Roy Stebbing
- The Masters day four LIVE
- Golf: Yorkshire Inter-District Junior Union
- Masters 2019 final round live score updates and leaderboard latest as Tiger Woods wins
- Tiger Woods wins his fifth Masters in one of sport's all-time great comebacks
- Time running out for Claude Puel as Crystal Palace score four against Leicester in clinical counter-attack masterclass
- Late Luka Milivojevic penalty moves Crystal Palace further away from relegation zone
- Tottenham reach Champions League semi-final with astonishing, breathtaking, dramatic win over Manchester City
- Tottenham reach Champions League semi-final with breathtaking win over Manchester City
- Mo Salah ends goal drought to put Liverpool top of the league in comeback win over Southampton
Watch: Trevor Lawrence, Tee Higgins connect on thrilling 64-yard TD against TAMU have 209 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.