Matt DanielOctober 11, 2018 3:00 PM
Earlier this week, ArtCraft Entertainment published a piece that delved into Crowfall’s vessel system, in which players with the Necromancy crafting profession can create new bodies that players can possess, making them into playable avatars. Today, Design Director Thomas “Blixtev” Blair is back to provide players with even more details on how exactly Necromancers will go about creating powerful new vessels.
Content retrieved from: https://massivelyop.com/2018/10/11/crowfall-talks-grave-digging-and-body-stitching-in-latest-update/.
- Apple customers say latest update of $250 AirPods Pro is killing the earbuds' noise-cancelling feature
- The Latest Updates in the Michelle Carter Case 5 Years After Her Boyfriend's Death by Suicide
- SwiftKey’s latest update includes a new toolbar and stickers
- WhatsApp Dark Mode latest update: New text colours for chats
- Venice flooding: Latest updates today and map of areas affected
- Sea Of Thieves latest update is celebrating players who've committed legendary pirate feats
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: The Latest Updates About Kamal Haasan's Show
- Warframe players can start assembling their own flyable battleships in latest update
- Venezuela Riots Casualties Latest Updates: 16 Dead And Hundreds Wounded as Russia Backs Maduro, U.S. 'Stands Ready to Support' Guaidó
- Australian Open 2020 LIVE SCORE: Djokovic, Federer and Serena Williams all in action on Day 3 – latest updates