Epic Games has recently revealed that the free-to-play launch of the Save the World portion of the game will not be happening in 2018 but early next year at the earliest. The delay is in order to to provide more time for the team to “get this right” and to improve a number of systems and features. To thank players for their support, any player logging in during the Fortnitemares Event will receive two heroes for free: Brainiac and Skull Ranger Ramirez. In addition, those who want to “start playing right now”, Save the World is 50% off in all editions including Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Limited Founder’s Packs. Developers will be using the extra time to further improve the UI, game menus, adding polish, an updated Hero System and more. For more information, please click here.
- Why isn’t Fortnite, the world’s most popular game, on Nintendo’s Switch?
- Fortnite awards world champion duo US$1.5m each
- Academics Demand Sabbaticals to Save World from Climate Change
- A bid to save world’s rarest porpoise ends in heartbreak
- Football: Lallana heads to South Africa to save World Cup dream
- Lallana heads to South Africa to save World Cup dream -- reports
- “Fortnite” is free, but hardcore fans are paying hundreds of dollars for rare physical copies of the game
- Jeff Flake may have saved Republicans from themselves
- EU delays Brexit to Oct 31
- Delays, voter lists missing as Congo presidential election unfolds
Fortnite: ‘Save the World’ F2P Delayed have 248 words, post on ragezone.com at October 22, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.