Five months after the successful release on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 which saw Conan Exiles become the company’s bestselling and fastest-selling game ever, Funcom has released the biggest update since the game left Early Access. In this update, free for everyone who owns the game, players finally get the chance to tame animals and use them in battle or even build a farm where they can produce materials for you. The update also introduces an epic new dungeon called Midnight Grove and a new religion allowing players to summon the massive flying avatar of Jhebbal Sag. In addition, the Savage Frontier Pack also just launched on PC and is coming to Xbox One and PS4 on the 17th of October. It is a paid DLC which introduces more pet skins, new equipment, and new building pieces. Similarly to the previous two DLCs, Savage Frontier Pack is available for $9.99 (pricing may differ across currencies). “Pets and taming are important new additions to the gameplay in Conan Exiles,” says Creative Director Joel Bylos. “This is something players have been asking for and we are very excited to finally be able to bring it to them. First you must head out into the world and… Read full this story
- Fallout Shelter's biggest update ever and a PC port will arrive on Thursday
- UPDATE 1-NBCUniversal launches all-in-one tech system for advertisers
- Buckingham Palace releases new update on the Queen's state visit following coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus in Sport: Italy chief wants Euro 2020 postponed, Gobert provides update and Pogba launches fundraiser
- Windows XP SP3 release notes updated to final version
- DoubleTwist for Windows releases major update, adds podcast support
- Master Audio Launch Live Updates: Thalapathy Vijay's Thala Ajith Reference Wins The Internet!
- Triumph Street Triple RS 2020 India Launch On March 25: Details
- Google’s coronavirus website finally launches alongside search results
- 'Brawl Stars' March Update Patch Notes: New Brawler Jacky & Gadgets
Funcom Releases Biggest Update For Conan Exiles Since Launch have 320 words, post on mmosworld.com at October 11, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.