CCP Games had plenty to show at this year’s EVE Vegas, hopefully enough to allay concerns over its recent acquisition by Black Desert’s Pearl Abyss. MOP’s Brendan has thus far reported on the 2019 launch of EVE Online mobile adaptation EVE Echoes, Project Nova’s development news and pre-alpha, and big changes coming to EVE Online – including a revamp of the wardec system that doesn’t suck.
We’ve got plenty more coming, so stay tuned to the latest in our
, and then read on to catch up with the very best of this week’s MMO news and opinions today as every Sunday in Massively Overpowered’s
EVE VEGAS 2018
THIS WEEK’S TOP STORIES
THIS WEEK’S CASTS & STREAMS
AND FROM OUR FRIENDS AT BLIZZARD WATCH
How could Battle for Azeroth have been released differently?BlizzCon 2018 is coming! Is it time to panic yet?Illidan is not prepared for Blizzard’s response 7-year-old’s fan art — and neither are your emotions
Every week, get caught up on the MMO genre’s latest news and Massively OP’s best content in our
! Want more roundups of content? Try Friday’s
for MMO testing highlights, Saturday’s
for MMO crowdfunding updates, and Sunday’s
, which mops up all the bits of news we didn’t cover anywhere else.
- Is air pollution actually getting worse in Britain?
- 'What happens if we start getting attacked'
- Hospital 'didn't get it right' after youngster died
- Readers report rights refusals in France
- Gravesen and Sin City: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
- Treaty must get ‘heads right’, warns midfielder Lynch
- [Opinion] What happens when trafficking survivors get home
- Who actually gets to vote for the UK's next Prime Minister?
- Leader comment: Time for the BBC to get priorities right
- Here is how getting the right nutrition and sleep is vital