Quite a bit of news has circulated its way around the internet this week and I plan on covering as much of it as I can in this video. So sit back, grab a slice of pizza from the fridge and let’s jump into this weeks’ Weekly Byte of MMORPG news. Let’s start this off with some news that I’m sure Nexon is happy about: MapleStory 2, the highly anticipated sequel to one of Nexon’s most successful games, Maplestory, finally launched a couple days ago as a free to play MMORPG both on Steam and through the Nexon Launcher. GameNet has been the local publisher for Black Desert Online in Russia until recently – Pearl Abyss chose not to renew their license with GameNet, however both companies vowed to work alongside one another to transfer over all player data. In lieu of Bless’ upcoming free to play scam-I mean, launch, Neowiz released a “Road to Bless Online” press release on Steam. Citadel Studios are proud to announce that their flagship title, the upcoming “living, breathing” classic sandbox MMORPG Legends of Aria is finally launching into Early Access through Steam on December 4th, 2018. Netmarble held its media conference for Blade… Read full this story
- Chester Zoo launches Wild Worlds festival
- Why a new world record could be set in Plymouth this week
- Mobius to launch new investment firm with Lux fund
- Afghan President launches new electronic ID cards amid hiccups
- Public Mobile launches new bonus 500MB data promo
- S$0 for 1GB? Circles.Life launches new salvo in Singapore’s mobile data wars
- Facebook Launches New Initiative To Educate Youth To Stay Secure On Social Media
- New Operation BBQ Relief Mobile Command Center Takes to the Road
- Q&A: Tav Falco on New Orleans, Alex Chilton, Panther Burns abroad, and the 'New World Order Blues'
- GoGo Quinoa Launches New Website
MMORPG News: Black Desert RU Shut Down, MapleStory 2 Launch, New World MMO, Blade&Soul Mobile have 314 words, post on www.mmobyte.tv at October 14, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.