With SWTOR announcing some exiting things like a return to a Sith vs Jedi storyline in the upcoming December 2018 update, we decided to jump back in and replay the game to see what’s different. While not much has drastically changed, there are things that need improvements. Here’s some suggestions. Overall Difficulty SWTOR can probably be played with one eye closed if all you’re doing is playing through the main story chapters for both class and the newer expansions. Gameplay has been streamlined so much that compared to launch 7 years ago now, leveling and finishing up content solo has become a walk in the park and the norm. Boss fights in story instances aren’t a threat since your companions can pretty much overcome them with minimal help, and the overall feeling of the game is that it’s focus seem to be entirely on the store, rather than tweaking these gameplay annoyances. Should SWTOR be harder? I think so. Finding the right balance is crucial, and to be fair they do have multiple difficulty versions of things like Story chapters for those that want a challenge. But what about new MMO players to the game who want that classic feel… Read full this story
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction coming to Disney parks
- Will Disneyland charge more to ride Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attractions?
- Calling all Jedi: Star Wars Celebration comes to Chicago, promising big news
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ Plot, Trailer, Title, Spoilers, Release Date and More
- Colorado Springs soldier educates others through 'Game of Thrones' and 'Stars Wars'
- How Disney uses more than 7,000 props to make Galaxy’s Edge look and feel like a ‘Star Wars’ movie
- Here’s when Star Wars-themed lands at Disneyland, Disney World will open
- Here's everything we know about Disney's upcoming Star Wars land
- Coca-Cola 'orb bottles' celebrate 'Star Wars' — but only at theme parks
- Disney's new Star Wars land will debut in Orlando on Aug. 29
SWTOR 2018: 5 Things Star Wars The Old Republic Should Change To Attract Players have 333 words, post on mmosworld.com at October 22, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.