Militants in Gaza infiltrate Israel, attack Israeli army post published: 28 Jul 2015 views: 13664 Sufa Crossing, South Israel border 1. Wide of area with Israeli tanks 2. Wide of army vehicles 3. Various of Israeli soldiers carrying injured soldier to army ambulance 4. Israeli soldier running from tank 5. Israeli soldiers stood near to vehicles 6. Tank moving along (UPSOUND) gunfire 7. Soldiers walking to tank to take cover (UPSOUND) gunfire 8. Stationary army vehicles 9. Soldiers climbing onto tank (UPSOUND) gunfire 10. Soldiers walking along near to army vehicles 11. Tank moving along behind soldiers STORYLINE: Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip infiltrated Israel early on Sunday, attacking a military post days after the army warned of an imminent attack in the area, the army, militants and witnesses said. At least three militants were killed in the attack, the Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), a small Palestinian militant group that claimed responsibility for the attack, said. The army said there were at least four Israeli casualties in the incident near the Kerem Shalom and Sufa crossings. A short while later an explosion was heard in the area, but it was unclear what caused the blast. Gunfire was also heard… Read full this story
- Israel In The Wringer Of Chaos
- Moving Day in Gaza?
- Israel, the World, and the Hounds of Damascus
- Israel Needs New Rules of Engagement With Regard to Hezbollah
- Remember, and Fear the L-rd G-d of Israel!
- Paint Israel Black: Jews to Lose Jerusalem!
- Near-Term Prospects for a Lebanon-Israel Peace Treaty
- In Defense of the Jewish People and the State of Israel
- Israel Fighting on Two Fronts
- Israel and Syria; Will there be a War?
Deadly clash erupts during Israel operation in Gaza have 270 words, post on article.wn.com at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.