0 I originally meant to write this post with my Diablo 3 Switch impressions last weekend, but I decided to delay my thoughts until Graev and I had gone just a little bit further with the game. Right now we’re just about paragon 400 on our Crusader (Keen) and Necromancer (Graev). I feel like that has given us sufficient time to experience everything Diablo 3 has to offer, and experience it long enough on the Switch to give our thoughts. Is Diablo 3 on the Switch the same as the PC version? Yes, Diablo 3 on the Switch is exactly the same game as the PC version. The major differences are found in the user interface, particularly with gear management. To equip gear, you’re given a picture of your character with a radial menu. Gear slots comprise a complete circle around you, and you’ll simply move the left stick around to the item you want to explore. On the right side will be a list of the items in your inventory for that slot. Choosing one will equip that item and send it one step further to the right to indicate it is equipped. From there you can compare items… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch: An Indecisive Potential Buyer’s Guide
- Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3 Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection (Nintendo Switch) Review
- Diablo Cody and Mandate Pictures raising 'Young Adult'
- Diablo 3 Is Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Two Diablo Characters Blizzard Would Love To See In Super Smash Bros.
- Diablo III On Nintendo Switch Will Get Legend Of Zelda Items
- Diablo 3 Will Get Cross Platform Play, Eventually
- BlizzCon Swag Is Not A Reference To A New Diablo
- Nintendo Switch Online Add Metroid And More
Diablo 3 on Switch have 289 words, post on www.keenandgraev.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.