Diablo was for much of its life a PC-only franchise. Now, with Diablo III having expanded to consoles–including, as of today, Nintendo Switch–Blizzard has its eyes set on what might be its most difficult adaptation of the action RPG yet: mobile. During the BlizzCon 2018 opening ceremony, Blizzard revealed that it is developing a brand-new Diablo game to mobile platforms. Blizzard said it “want[s] to do it in a way that’s true to Blizzard, putting gameplay first, in a way that feels right for Diablo.” It’s described as a full-fledged action RPG you can play everywhere with everyone. It’s being developed in collaboration with NetEase. The Chinese company has previously helped to bring a number of Blizzard’s games to China. Diablo: Immortal tells the story between Diablo II and Diablo III, filling in details on what unfolded with Tyrael, Malthael, and others. A cinematic was shown featuring voiceover from Tyrael talking about the events following the destruction of the Worldstone. He spoke about its corruption spreading, leading to a CG sequence where a Barbarian attacks enemies in various settings. Just as he’s about be killed, he’s saved by another of Diablo III’s classes, the Wizard. After they wipe out the… Read full this story
- iOS 12, MacOS Mojave and Group FaceTime: Everything Apple announced at WWDC 2018
- Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 Leak -- BlizzCon 2019 Rumor Roundup
- Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 -- BlizzCon 2019 Rumors And Leaks Roundup
- Overwatch 2 With PvE, Diablo 4 -- BlizzCon 2019 Rumors And Leaks Roundup
- Blizzcon 2019: When is Blizzcon and will Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 get release dates?
- BlizzCon Rumor Roundup: Diablo 4, Overwatch 2 Leak
- Diablo 4, Overwatch 2 Leak -- BlizzCon Rumor Roundup
- Diablo 4, Overwatch 2 Leak -- BlizzCon 2019 Rumor Roundup
- T-Mobile Goes Contract-Free; Apple Acquires WiFiSLAM; Windows Blue Update Leaks
- The Best Android Games of 2018
Diablo Immortal, A New RPG, Announced For Mobile At BlizzCon 2018 have 289 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.