[Register now] Starting Nov 23rd at 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), Legends of Aria will be opening to the public as we begin our Open Beta! Registration is open now, allowing access to the game for the entire weekend. All new and existing players are welcomed into Aria for the first public playtest. The Open Beta Weekend will conclude at midnight EST Nov 25th, after which the server will be taken down to prepare for the headstart on Nov 27th. During Open Beta, all regions, systems and content will be accessible; so tell your friends… tell your loved ones… tell everybody that the Legends of Aria Open Beta Weekend starts Nov 23rd! After the Open Beta data wipe, everyone who owns a Founder’s Pack can then continue in headstart on Nov 27th, followed by Steam Early Access on Dec 4th. Legends of Aria will be a Buy-to-Play MMORPG after official launch (undated) with no monthly subs. Key Game Features: • A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you. • Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your… Read full this story
- How chivalrous! Mirage: Arcane Warfare open beta is live
- Free Play Friday: Awesometacular Beta Code Giveaway Edition!
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Begins Beta Testing For The First Time
- Mortal Kombat 11 stress test taking place this weekend
- Halo 2 Multiplayer Beta Hands-On
- Overwatch Closed Beta In Europe Next Week Too
- For Honor’s beta is live - here’s your best bets for getting in and when it's all over
- People played the Overwatch beta for 129 years at the weekend
- Have you got access to the Battlefield 5 closed Alpha? Here's how to find out
- 11 games that were missing in action in 2018
– Everyone is invited to upcoming Open Beta Weekend have 312 words, post on mmoculture.com at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.