It has been an exceedingly long road for Identity, the be-nearly-anything, do-nearly-anything life MMO. After years of slow development and plentiful promises, the title will push out its first slice of playable content onto Steam early access this Friday with the Town Square. “The Town Square is the first gameplay module released for Identity,” explained the devs. “This is not the full Identity game, but an early-release component which allows you access to some social features. Purchase of Identity includes all modules (Town Square, SWAT and Racing) upon completion as well as the full retail game.” In the Town Square module, players will be able to engage in a variety of activities: “You’ll be able to customize your character, customize your apartment, paint on a canvas, use text chat and VOIP, player emotes, watch movies in the cinema, smoke joints, eat food, and a shooting range will be added soon.” If you want to check this out, you will need to cough up at least $30 to buy the Founder pack from the game store. The team has raised $1.39 million to fund the project to date.
- Co-op space submarine game Barotrauma just hit Early Access, and it's an absolute hoot
- Early Access Preview: Kelvin And The Infamous Machine
- Dreamers Of Dreams: Sentris Early Access
- Ubisoft Launch: Ghost Recon Online Comes To Early Access
- Quake Champions enters early access arena next week
- Endless Space 2's Early Access Is Bold And A Bit Rough
- Victor Vran: Early Access Impressions
- Early Access Impressions: Darkest Dungeon
- Robocraft Royale rolls, flies, and clucks into early access
- Interview: Early Access, Stealth And Mods In Invisible, Inc.
Identity starts early access testing this Friday, complete with drug use have 261 words, post on massivelyop.com at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.