Yesterday it turns out that I was not crazy, and that Fallout 76 was in fact active and fully launched for most of the day. When I popped in to get a screenshot for the blog post, I noticed that it was allowing me to hit play… and sure enough I got in with a half dozen people roaming around the map. The funny thing about this is I remember doing something similar during the launch of Elder Scrolls Online and getting into that game several hours early. I guess it pays to be patched up and ready to go when Bethesda launches a new game. The funny thing is though, since I knew the game was available it caused me to approach launch day with a lot more chill than I normally have. This is also helped out by the fact that I had a character with progress that carried over from the beta, and I didn’t exactly feel a rush to get to a point of sustainability quickly. Now that said I am always seeming to need a source of food and a source of water and weirdly enough a source of wood… to keep boiling said water…. Read full this story
- Lord Alderdice selling up prior to leaving Northern Ireland for England
- Claims of broken electoral laws by Leave campaign is another desperate bid by Remoaners to reverse Brexit
- Moment car rams OAP leaving him clinging to bonnet as it speeds down street after he asked driver to stop following collision
- Darron Gibson leaves Sunderland by mutual consent after drink drive charge
- Would you ‘share joy of parenthood’ and split maternity leave with your partner?
- Weather: Beast from the Easter leaves Northern Ireland awash
- 5 ways to leave worries behind for a stress-free holiday
- SDLP's Rodgers opposed to party leaving stage for Fianna Fail
- DUP's Arlene Foster: I might leave in event of United Ireland
- DUP chief Arlene Foster 'might leave' if border poll produced united Ireland
Leaving Flatwoods have 334 words, post on aggronaut.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.