Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages. There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C. “I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.” His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time. But it wasn’t a home invasion. It was a protest. According to now-deleted social media posts shared by Smash Racism DC, a local anti-facist organization whose members have been tied to other demonstrations against prominent Republican figures, activists showed up outside Carlson’s home Wednesday and they had a message for him. “Tucker Carlson, we are outside your home,” one person could be heard saying in the since-deleted video. The person, using a bullhorn, accused Carlson of “promoting… Read full this story
- Ex-White Nationalist Says Tucker Carlson Hits Far-Right Messaging “Better Than They Have”
- Steve Bannon claims Fox News host Tucker Carlson has 'more influence' on Donald Trump's national security policy than his own advisers
- What Does Tucker Carlson Believe?
- Tucker Carlson ‘Has More Influence on National Security Policy’ Than Many US Officials, Bannon Says
- Conservancy group rebukes Tucker Carlson for 'false and bigoted' claim immigrants make Potomac River 'dirtier'
- Steve Bannon: Tucker Carlson Is Trump’s Most Influential National-Security Adviser
- DC Mayor Won’t Say Anything About ‘Suspected Hate Crime’ Outside Tucker Carlson’s House
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson dismisses white supremacy as 'a hoax'
- AOC accuses Fox News of 'unmitigated racism' and brands Tucker Carlson a 'white supremacist sympathizer' after his guest said 'illegal aliens' made her New York district dirty
- Tucker Carlson: Horowitz report exposed CNN's Trump-FISA narratives as misleading
Protesters target Tucker Carlson's home: 'They were threatening me and my family' have 352 words, post on www.syracuse.com at November 8, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.