U.S. Images of Salvation Army bell ringers from Hell’s Angels wearing controversial patches on their jackets outside a Walmart in Indiana sparked social media outrage. The photos, which showed several Salvation Army bell ringers outside a Walmart in Valparaiso, were posted to Facebook on Friday and were shared with The Times of Northwest Indiana. One bell ringer could be seen wearing a patch with the Confederate flag and another patch that read “Aryan.” A representative from the Hell’s Angels Northwest Indiana Region Motorcycle Club confirmed to The Times of Northwest Indiana that the men in the photos were members of the club. The representative told the news outlet that some members chose to wear “heritage-based” patches, and that the club accepts “motorcyclists from all walks of life.” A worker collects shopping carts outside Walmart store on January 11, in Chicago, Illinois. Walmart said it asked volunteers ringing bells for The Salvation Army to leave after receiving complaints of the volunteers wearing “Aryan” patches on their jackets. Scott Olson/Getty Images Lieutenant Christopher Nicolai of the Salvation Army of Porter County told The Times of Northwest Indiana that the club was “embarrassed” by the patches and that the club would no longer be able to volunteer for the charity organization…. Read full this story
- How Salvation Army chaplains Robin and David Pullen are helping Aussie farmers
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign Begins With New Ways To Donate
- Salvation Army Of Cherokee, Walmart Collecting Toys Saturday
- Waukesha County Salvation Army Red Kettles Start Nov. 15
- Salvation Army: Malden Office Not A Donation Spot
- Myanmar: Who are the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army?
- Shah Rukh Khan asks fans if son Aryan sounds like him in The Lion King trailer, Twitter agrees with the king
- Kaley Cuoco leaves dinner wearing trendy blazer after boozy lunch with her sister as she enjoys life after The Big Bang Theory
- Sikh Army Captain Sues For Right To Wear Turban, Sport Beard In Uniform
- WQED Asks Pittsburghers To Wear Cardigans On Wednesday To Honor Fred Rogers
Salvation Army Bell Ringers Asked to Leave Walmart for Wearing 'Aryan' Patches have 343 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.