SMITE Update 5.21 is now live on all platforms, and includes its fifth Adventure mode of the year: Celestial Domination. This means the limited return of a popular game mode: Domination! In Celestial Domination, two teams of five players face off against each other across 3 lanes in this glimpse into SMITE’s past. Each team begins with 500 tickets, and those tickets are lost while an enemy controls one of three capture points on the map. Capture points are defended by a Sand Guardian, which players must defeat and then hold the point without an enemy standing within its capture area. Players must reduce the enemy team’s ticket count to zero to win the game. The update also features the return of the Holiday Chest, with proceeds to be donated to Child’s Play.
- DOMINIC LAWSON: A storm could have killed my wife, but I still thrill to the raw power of nature
- 2020 KTM 1290 Super Adventure Could Feature Radar-Assisted Tech
- Five of the UK’s best multi-trip rail adventures
- My Kyrgyzstan adventure
- UK Begins Courting Rest of the World for ‘High Priority’ Trade Deals
- Dominic Cummings' ex-boss lifts lid on controversial past of Boris Johnson's spin guru
- Australian Open 2020: Djokovic's Melbourne dominance continues – A look at his eight titles
- 'PJ Masks would do a better job than all the Cabinet put together': Maverick No10 aide Dominic Cummings makes bizarre reference to children's TV show when quizzed on Boris Johnson's looming reshuffle
- Oscars 2020: '1917', Joaquin Phoenix, Renee Zellweger dominate predictions
- Mormon Church Smites Hate-Crime Bill That Protects Faithful and LGBT People
SMITE Begins Celestial Domination Adventure have 264 words, post on mmohuts.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.