Hi-Rez Studios has announced that SMITE is coming to Nintendo Switch in early 2019 and will feature 60 FPS gameplay and full cross-play between Switch, XBox One, PC, Mac and the Steam version. It still remains a mystery if there will be a PS4 cross-play. Players will also have access to their account across all platforms to keep progression unified. Pre-Purchase the SMITE Founder’s Pack, which comes with all of the following: Ultimate God Pack – Receive instant access to every God in the game, as well as unlocking every future God when they are released. Dragon Empress Scylla – Summon the power of dragons as Dragon Empress Scylla! This skin is available only on Nintendo Switch™! Dashing Deceiver Loki – Play as the Trickster God, Loki, in his fan-favorite skin, Dashing Deceiver. 400 Gems – Instantly unlock gems to start building your skin collection. Exclusive, guaranteed access to the SMITE on Switch™ closed Beta – Coming January 24, 2019! SMITE will have also an Arena map and the addition of both King Arthur and Merlin that bring the total number of gods in the pantheon to an even 100! For more information, please click here.
- Nintendo Switch and 'Animal Crossing' are quarantine bestsellers. Here's why
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for May 2020
- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 review: The Ultimate Ninja storm arrives on Nintendo Switch with new content
- New Nintendo Switch dual screen model rumoured to be in development
- How to livestream on Nintendo Switch
- EA Says More Games Coming To Nintendo Switch, But Is Thin On Details
- Tencent extends warranty for Nintendo Switches in China as virus hits sales
- PUBG now a part of Google’s Stadia game catalogue, comes with cross-play feature; FIFA, Madden NFL also in the line-up
- Avane Srimannarayana Star Shanvi Srivastava Comes Out In Support Of THIS Cause Amid COVID19 Lockdown
- Smite Comes To Epic Store With Cross-Play Support And Freebies
SMITE: Coming to Nintendo Switch And Will Support Cross-Play have 314 words, post on ragezone.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.