Webzen has announced the 1st anniversary festival of its action MMORPG MU Legend. As a year has passed since MU Legend’s official release in the EU/NA/SEA regions, players can now celebrate the game’s birthday from today until 4 December with the 1st Anniversary Festival. First, the in-game area Ohrdor has been transformed into a colorful night city with bright fireworks and a celebratory atmosphere. Along with this festival mood, players can collect Anniversary Coins that can be exchanged for valuable items through various in-game events. To receive Anniversary Coins, players can complete the Ohrdor Sewer dungeon without letting the monster reach the ladder, or they can play the dungeon event of the Labyrinth and escape as fast as they can. Only 2 entries for each dungeon will be allowed per day. The daily entries are reset every day at 5:00 am UTC. Treasure hunts are also on offer for players to earn rewards, with treasures spawning around Ohrdor several times per week and at special times during the weekend. Once players finish collecting Anniversary Coins through missions or different anniversary items, they will also gain the chance to be rewarded with special items. These include a selectable item of Lv. 70 Divine… Read full this story
- Russia's Legendary Su-24 Celebrates its 50-Year Anniversary
- 'Say, I love you, every night': Florida couple who just celebrated their 73RD wedding anniversary reveal their secrets to a happy marriage amid the coronavirus pandemic
- How VE Day is being celebrated differently this year
- Namrata Sambherao and hubby Rudraaj celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary
- On the three-year anniversary of WannaCry, US exposes new North Korean malware
- Anurag Kashyap shares unseen Bombay Velvet posters featuring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma on five year anniversary
- EastEnders star Diane Parish celebrates 10 dramatic years in the soap that "feels like a family"
- Here's how Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary
- Matthew Morrison reflects on 'Glee's 10-year anniversary since its premiere: 'It makes me feel proud'
- Love in COVID times: Hugh Jackman, 51, and Deborra-Lee Furness, 64, wear face masks as they share a lingering embrace in New York... after celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary
Webzen Celebrates MU Legend’s First Year Anniversary have 359 words, post on mmosworld.com at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.