Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma looked stunning in her ombré gown when she appeared at a promotion of her upcoming movie ‘Zero’ with co-stars Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif.Her gown, designed by Monisha Jaising, was amazingly beautiful and Anushka was looking nothing short of breathtaking in this graphic gown that surprised her fans.It was a colourful dreamy gown with shades powder blue, bubblegum pink and mint green.The one-shoulder gown featured a corset-style bodice and intricate beading that made her sparkle with a plunging neckline and a thigh high slit. The colorful and whimsical embroidery made Anushka’s formfitting dress more attractive.She wore very less jewellery consists of a glittering pair of earrings from Deepa Gurnani, multiple Prakshi rings and transparent Zara heels with her smoldering metallic make-up together with her hair in loose curls. Anushka was looking stylish and elegant in this delicate outfit to mesmerize people on the occasion.
- How The 'Crazy Rich Asians' Costume Designer Brought The Book's Fashions To Life
- Ten Long Years of Trying to Make Armie Hammer Happen
- Why Do We Keep Seeing So Much Scissoring In Lesbian Sex Scenes?
- ARISE Headliners Finalized: Stick Figure Added!
- 29 Great Things to Do This Weekend: Aug. 24
- The Insane True Story Of How "Titanic" Got Made
- 40 must-see places to take your kids before they're grown
- KWSS-FM Fall Fundraiser brings night of guilty pleasures to Last Exit Live
- Avondale rockers Halocene chosen as finalist in YouTube competition, 'Best.Cover.Ever'
- Avondale rockers Halocene chosen as finalists in YouTube competition, 'Best.Cover.Ever'
Anushka Sharma wears gorgeous gown while promoting her new film ‘Zero’ have 251 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 19, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.