Ashes of Creation’s multiplayer arena spin-off Apocalypse took its servers offline on December 26, 2018 and will keep them offline until January 11, 2019. From then onward the game will only be playable each weekend until it fully launches sometime in February. See the official announcement below: It has been almost one week since we opened the Apocalypse servers to all registered users for our Beta test. While our servers have performed fairly well during these past few days, we have noticed a number of smaller issues where users would get stuck in queues or the general performance of the servers were not up to our shared expectations. As you know, one of the primary purposes of Apocalypse is to prepare our backend architecture for our upcoming MMORPG Alphas and Betas. Thanks to your participation in this weeks beta test, we were able to identify some key issues, that impact our ability to scale up the number of participants in the current testing phase to the level we had planned to. In order to continue improving the underlying structure, we must return Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to a limited Beta Testing Phase. The current beta testing of Apocalypse will remain… Read full this story
- Email Goes Offline
- The Art Of Information Product Creation With Private Label Rights
- September 11, 2001 Dissected
- A Fantastic Stag Weekend in Vilnius - the Greatest in Pre Wedding Fun, Part Two
- Living Forward - Out of the Ashes of 9/11
- Ready for the Ashes 2006 - 2007?
- The First 30 Days of the New Year Don't Have to Begin in January
- Did 9-11 Change Everything for the Business Community
- A Weekend In Rutland or How I Survived 24 Hours In Tunbridge Wells
- Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Los Angeles Chargers
Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse Goes Offline Until January 11, 2019, Will Only Be Playable on Weekends have 289 words, post on mmos.com at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.