Despite the recent news from Blizzard that Heroes of the Storm’s development cadence is being scaled back, with some of its developers being shifted to work on other projects, the latest update from Production Director Kaéo Milker seems more or less optimistic about the game’s future. “While our team is smaller,” Milker writes, “we’re a fully functional group of developers who can create the features and content we all want, in time.” Over the next few months, the next HotS hero will be announced before he/she/it hits the PTR in the first week of January, “and that hero will be followed by a string of cool events and hero reworks en route to our next hero release.” Beyond that, however, things are less certain, Milker says that the team is “actively discussing” patch and content-update cadence as well as “reconsidering some very core areas of the game to identify more ways we can make Heroes even better for players.” Meanwhile, in other Blizzard news, Eurogamer sources from Blizzard’s Cork, Ireland, office report that “over 100 people have decided to leave the company” as part of “a voluntary program that offers staff money to leave Blizzard.” The departures have reportedly put… Read full this story
- New Delhi, choking on toxic air, declares health emergency
- Nightclub baron John Ibrahim ordered to pay $100,000 to colourful Sydney identity and garbage collector Tom Domican - after 'portraying him as a hitman and drug dealer' in his best-selling book
- Blizzard "Looking Into" Adding Big Feature to Overwatch
- Rick Perry Stops Paying Some Campaign Staff: Report
- This teen Overwatch pro just had one of the best seasons in e-sports history
- The New Holden Caulfield: Are Toxic Boys Inevitable?
- Apple introduces brand-new 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pros for $1,799 and $2,399
- AT&T Must Pay $100 Million for Supposedly Slowing "Unlimited" Data
- New SF fee on office buildings to pay for affordable housing sails through
- Domino's launch new hot dog flavour pizza inspired by New York
Blizzard details new HOTS cadence, shames toxic Overwatch pros, and pays over 100 Irish staff to leave have 336 words, post on massivelyop.com at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.