In all my years of covering Blizzard and World of Warcraft, I have never seen Blizzard fans so exasperated and disheartened than now. Gamers who emotionally invested themselves in their games over the years feel betrayed by Blizzard. Much like the bond Mac users have with Apple, there was always a sense of unwavering loyalty between Blizzard and their fans. The formerly unapologetic Blizzard created exceptional games to the beat of their own drum and timeline — and the fans rewarded them for it with undying devotion and adulation. Blizzard is in serious trouble. The overwhelmingly negative votes in a YouTube video for a new mount in World of Warcraft is an accurate barometer of the fans mood. Even the stock price of Activision/Blizzard has fallen by approximately 44% from its high in October 2018. The utter disgust that gamers have toward the new Blizzard and their tone-deaf avarice is staggering. One YouTube commenter has nailed the sentiment with a humorous parody of the death of Arthas: Blizzard: Father! Is it… over? Activision: At long last. No king rules forever, my son. Blizzard: I see… only dollar signs… before me… * Blizzard dies * After years of putting profits ahead of… Read full this story
- Kim handed new title as part of the 'largest political shake-up in years'
- Kim Jong-Un handed new title as part of the 'largest political shake-up in years'
- ‘Vile anti-Semitic’ Ilhan Omar row shows pitfalls of US identity politics
- Joe Allen has double helping of good news for Stoke City boss
- New acting president of the Chamber of Commerce
- Alexander Skarsgard warns of dangers of identity politics and growing tribalism
- Prof. Jordan Peterson on the radicalization of the left, identity politics & inequality! (E728)
- New Kazakh president calls to rename capital for long-time leader
- Vatoko elected new SHEFA President
- Lukashenko extends congratulations to new Kazakhstan president
New Blizzard President J. Allen Brack Doubles Down on Identity Politics have 311 words, post on www.wolfsheadonline.com at December 19, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.