Bhuvneshwar Kumar conceded 66 runs in the first ODI against Australia. © AFP The first One-day International between India and Australia in Sydney didn’t pan out well for Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who went for 66 runs and picked only two wickets. And Kumar believes that not playing a single international match for a considerable amount of time can impact any bowler’s match rhythm. Bhuvneshwar, who was a part of the Test squad, wasn’t picked in the playing XI during the four-match series and did look rusty during the slog overs of the opening ODI. Asked if being out of competitive cricket for a month have an impact, he replied: “It (not playing regularly) did impact (my rhythm). Match rhythm is totally different when it comes to bowling. I was trying everything to be in rhythm in the nets. ”But it can’t be a 100 per cent when you compare to a match (situation). It wasn’t great in the last match (in Sydney) but it wasn’t bad as well. It can improve, as the matches will go on,” he added.During the past one month, Bhuvneshwar was training hard to get into match rhythm. “I was trying everything to be in rhythm. In the… Read full this story
- India vs Australia Highlights, 1st Test Day 1: Cheteshwar Pujara Hundred Takes India To 250/9 On Day 1
- India vs England: Murali Vijay Faces Fans' Ire After Registering A 'Pair' In Lord's Test
- India vs England: Rohit Sharma Calls For Calm, Fans' Support After Batting Disaster At Lord's
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Slams Batting Collapse, Admits India Were Outplayed By England
- India vs England: Hosts Rout India By An Innings And 159 Runs In 2nd Test, Lead Series 2-0
- Kumar Sangakkara Optimistic Sri Lanka Will Stage England Series Despite Attacks
- Ravi Shastri Reacts To Criticism, Says "Last One To Press Panic Button"
- Ravi Shastri Criticised For Defending India's Poor Show In England
- Virat Kohli Needs to Improve Poor Technique, Says Geoffrey Boycott
- India's Tour of England: How Mahendra Singh Dhoni & Co. Fared
India vs Australia: Bhuvneshwar Kumar Says Not Playing Regularly Can Impact Rhythm have 331 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.