The holy sword is calling… The fight between light and dark starts right now. Write your legend on El Sallia! Zlongame announced that today the latest entry in the famous JRPG franchise, Langrisser Mobile, has launched in selected countries today. Players are able to download the game on Apple App Store and Google Play store. For more game events and other information, visit the official website and Facebook page. You can also learn more details about the legendary Langrisser series of games in our previous articles right here. Legendary JRPG for Mobile Platforms Langrisser Mobile hearkens back to the iconic JRPG series of the 90’s, the copyright of which is currently held by EXTREME Co., LTD. The game perfectly combines strategy and RPG gameplay with an innovative class transfer system, soldier system, and stunning battle effects that deliver a gorgeous gaming experience for players. When the news of Langrisser Mobile was announced late last year, the official website and Facebook fan page were swarmed by JRPG enthusiasts. Finally, a beloved classic reborn as a AAA mobile game! Innovative Mobile Version The original series consisted of 5 main entries released for consoles like Genesis, Super NES and Sega Saturn. This version… Read full this story
- Funkoverse DC, Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, and Golden Girls Strategy Board Game Pre-Orders Are Live
- There’s a New South Park Game on Android and iOS
- THE HOTH Releases New Strategy Guide for Implementing Video Content for a Boost in SEO Results
- New Dantri classroom project launched in Nghe An
- What’s the Best Star Wars Mobile Game?
- Bethesda Reviving Commander Keen As a Free To Play Mobile Game - E3 2019
- See Gameplay For New Resident Evil Game, Project Resistance
- Jack Black Has Spent "So Much Money" On This Mobile Game
- Death Come True Is A New Mystery FMV Game From The Creator Of Danganronpa
- New Ghost Recon Game, Breakpoint, Revealed For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
– New strategy mobile game launches in selected countries have 326 words, post on mmoculture.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.